FEIN Tax ID Services

If you are planning on forming a new company or have just formed one you will most likely need an Employer Identification Number (EIN), also known as a Federal Tax ID Number. This EIN is the corporate equivalent of your social security number. It is required if you intend to hire employees, open a bank account, or file a tax return.

Accumera understands the process of preparing your newly formed entity to begin to do business. We will obtain your EIN so that you don’t have to wait on hold or fill out the paperwork. We will prepare the required SS-4 application for Employer Identification Number and provide it to you for your records. Simple and easy!

Contact us and we will obtain your EIN so that you can concentrate and starting that new business!