If you need a public document apostilled pursuant to 1961 Hague Convention Accumera can help. Many of our clients need an apostille attached to their US public documents so they can be used overseas. These types of documents include certified copies of a certificate of incorporation, certificate of good standing, or notarial attestations. Upon request we can obtain, or prepare, these documents and have them apostilled for use overseas. Please note that an apostille can only be issued by countries that are the signers of the 1961 Hague Convention and can only be issued to other countries that are signers as well. If you need a document authenticated for use in a country that is not a signer of the 1961 Hague Convention you will need our Embassy Services.

Click Here to place your document request order now.