Amendment / Change

Anytime you change information included in your company’s certificate of incorporation or articles of organization, you typically need to file Articles of Amendment or Change. For example, when the name, address, purpose, stock or any other article or your Corporation, Limited Liability Company (LLC), Limited Partnership (LP) or Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) changes, a amendment will be required to be filed in states where your company conducts business.

The amendment certifies that changes to the company were completed as required by law with consent of the appropriate individuals within the company. Legal requirements vary by state and entity type. For example, name changes for a corporation may require consent of the incorporator, the company’s board of directors or its shareholders.

Whatever the case may be Accumera will prepare the required amendments for your review and then file them with the state as required.

Contact us now to place your order or for more information on the process.